EU FP7 7 th Framework Programme for Research and Technological Development
- SummaryInvestigation of Submarine Groundwater Discharge (SGD) for preventing pollution and eutrophication of the coastal sea; FP7, BS-ERA.NET, 2011-2013;
- SummaryNatural analogue investigation for CCS in the Southern Caucasus; FP7, BS-ERA.NET, 2011-2014.
IAEA-(International Atomic Energy Agency)
- SummaryGlobal Network of Isotopes in Precipitation (GNIP) and Isotope Hydrology Information System (ISOHIS) –permanent
- SummaryUse of Environmental Isotopes in Assessing Water Resources in Snow, Glacier, and Permafrost Dominated Areas under Changing Climatic Conditions; 2011-2013
- SummarySupporting Environmental Isotope Assessment to Improve the Sustainable Management of Groundwater Resources; 2012-2014
- SummaryAssessment of sustainable use of Alazani basin water resources in sediments, surface and groundwaters using Isotope monitoring methods; 2012-2013
Marie Curie Actions
- SummaryBalkan, Black Sea, Caucasus, Caspian NETWORK for Complex Research of Earthquake’s Forecasting Possibilities, Seismicity and Climate Change Correlations –BlackSeaHazNe; 2011-2013, (FP7- MARIE CURIE ACTIONS);
Swiss National Science Foundation
- SummarySnow resources and the early prediction of hydrological drought in mountainous streams; Joint research projects (SCOPES) SNSF, 2014-2017
German Federal Ministry for Education and Research
- SummaryDetermination of heat flow and geothermal potential in the existing boreholes on the territory of Georgia; 2014
Shota Rustaveli National Science Foundation
- SummaryEnvironmental Isotopes Testing in Alazani-Iori Catchments (East Georgia) For Provision of Sustainable Use of Groundwater Resources 2013-2016.
- SummarySpatial and Temporal Variability of Geodynam ical Field and Its Influence on the Deep Aquifers and Geomagnetic Field 2014-2017.
- SummaryMapping environmental tracers for the assessment of water resources in Georgia under Changing Climatic Conditions 2019-2022
- SummaryStudy of geothermal potential of Georgia by hydrogeochemical and isotope methods 2019-2022
- SummaryEnvironmental tracers for assessment of karstic water resources under climate changes in Georgia 2019-2022
- SummaryAssessment of Radon-Hazard potential in East Georgia 2020-2023